Sunday, March 29, 2009

Retouch opinions needed & the most beautiful song I've heard this year




I spent too much time over the past few days trying to figure out where this needs improvement. Hopefully you can't even tell where I've retouched, but you can probably tell where it needs work. It looks so much better in .psd, but meh. I haven't a preference for B&W versus color.

Much love to all who partied hard this weekend, and a big up to Ra Ra Riot for impressing me at the Westcott.

Cue the song below when looking at the photos, because that way maybe they'll appear more beautiful. It's called Samba da Bençåo and is by Bebel Gilberto.

edit: I put side-by-sides to make this process easier.

2 comments:

  1. You've created a really beautiful image. really really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear david. very nice blog. tried to write this during class but no dice. You pictures are very beautiful. Do you also make intentionally ugly pictures. Like gross but real. If so I would love to see. Hilarious title.

    ReplyDelete