Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Passion Pit

This is another from the Vault; a food shot:

Last day of classes; the year's gone quick. How much there is yet to reflect, but another day.

I'm now going to offer my review, short and sweet, of The Reeling, a new Passion Pit track, and Moth's Wings, another new Passion Pit track; both found on the popular page of The Hype Machine; hipsterdom's constantly-updated graphic interface of coolness:
The Reeling:
The song starts to suck when they start singing. I don't know why they have a chorus of what I think is children's voices and I wonder who they think they are. Upon second listen, I realize the only reason I like the song is because it reminds me of another, better song.
Check it out:
Passion Pit - The Reeling (the video is kind of cool)
Pogo - Alice

Moth's Wings sucks about the same, only more.

I want to now offer alternatives to the world of horrible music; even a remix of Bat for Lashes and a new Moby track for the hipster within us all:

No comments:

Post a Comment