Thursday, July 2, 2009

Magnum

It's 9:45 am. I got up at roughly 7:15, didn't eat breakfast, got on a train and paid twice the fare because it was "peak-hours" and then the damn thing broke down, delaying me thirtyfive or so minutes. Now, I'm at Magnum, starting my internship.

I have a final exam in my Spanish class later today.

Today may suck.

In other news, last night I re-stumbled upon The Family of Man, and I must say, it's a pretty sweet book.

As my brother prepares for his trek out to Burning Man, I find it almost necessary, given recent events, to display a Cristina Garcia Rodero photo from said event. David Sutherland would really approve of this image- the frame is filled, the moment was waited for, and my god did she control the background. Oh and there's some sick nasty layering, booyakasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment